Thursday 25 February 2016

Easter Bunny

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, or, dare I say it, a follower, you will know that I don't do cute very often. Nothing against it, just doesn't come to mind, but this week for CAS Colours & Sketches I have one to share with you. I saw these super cute Easter stickers and bought them last year, intending to make cards, but never got around to it. When I found them again in my stash and I looked at the sketch for today's challenge I knew what I wanted to do.

 We are always happy for you to change the shape, as I have done, just as long as the basic sketch can still be seen. I was going to use a double line of washi tape, but then my inner stamper saw Nature Walk, left out on my table from another card and so.....


The Easter Bunny, with his eggs all lined up. The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.


You can see here that the bunny is a bit 3D. I had to move him over s
slightly as he did look rather odd sitting on those eggs!
Look out for another cute card from me coming soon too, couldn't resist it.


5 comments:

  1. Another bunny, too cute! And I love the row of eggs, it's a brilliant idea! Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Easter card, love that cute pink bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the eggs although they make me crave chocolate. I'm so glad that you found them in your stash! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwe, he's so cute! Love the speckled washi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I don't do cute either Louise, no reason for it, I guess it's just not really me! Love the rabbit with his row of eggs all lined up. Thanks for all your fabulous DT cards this month. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx