Friday 16 October 2015

Falling Autumn Leaves

Lovely to see how the trees are showing their gorgeous Autumn colours in full swing now. I am sure that was the inspiration for  my fellow DT teamie Stef's colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches this week


I need birthday cards this month, October is very busy with birthdays, especially with work colleagues and so this is what happened when I sat down to craft with these colours. I chose a leaf image from an old set, French Foliage.


I stamped the image, trying to graduate the colours, and included some that were stamped off first. I didn't want it to look too symmetrical, corner to corner, so it is slightly off set.


I stamped the bold sentiment from Happiest Birthday Wishes by first adding the pumpkin ink, then lightly touching the stamp with first the Tangerine and then the Real Red inks. I then used a matching card stock for the mat









2 comments:

  1. Love the skeleton leaf stamp - sometimes the oldies are the best. And that sentiment is so unusual, very trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaves are lovely in the challenge colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx