Saturday 18 April 2015

Sam's Christmas Card

I am well into my hosting month at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this Saturday it is a theme challenge. This is Sam, our much loved rescue cat, who joined our family five years ago as a very mature, streetwise gentleman looking for some loving care in his old age.


So he was my inspiration for today's challenge..


I have had this stamp forever and it only took a few moments to colour it ginger, using my Promarkers. I stamped the tree first, from Lovely As A Tree and added some sparkly bits with three colours of stickles


Once dry, I added my fussy cut cat and created the sentiment using you Little Furball and Ornamental Pine


Last Christmas I even found Sam his own pair of antlers


..doesn't he look happy!!




5 comments:

  1. A great challenge Louise and a great card too. Love the photo of Sam - bless him! My fur baby was a rescue cat too - now she's a very pampered pet :D Have a great weekend, hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Louise your poor cat really doesn't look happy! However, I love your Christmas cat - perfectly clean, simple and lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect sentiment and fabulous colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Louise! I just love that photo of Sam in his antlers - he is so gorgeous! Wonderful card too and a very clever combination of those two sentiment stamps. Such a great challenge, April xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore, ces bois lui vont a ravir! Mais il ne semble pas les aimer beaucoup, par contre ta carte est trop adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx