Wednesday 29 April 2015

Night Owl

Being away at Uni, my daughter sometimes asks me for cards for her friends. This one is for a guy, clearly, since I have made it for the new challenge at The Male Room.

 them 

I have a new blender tool which is totally awesome and so I couldn't resist doing a silhouette card. The Owl Builder punch and the Bird punch are both used here. 



I made the sentiment using my computer, I think it will be quite apt for a student!


This last photo shows the owl is popped up on foam pads



4 comments:

  1. Louise- I love your card. It reminds me of the dream world in Candy Crush. I have that punch, I need to get it out and use it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl and the cleverly blended background. And yes that sentiment has to be so relevant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That background is fabulous, the gradient is beautifully done. Love the cute owl and sentiment too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx