Saturday 14 March 2015

Bows and Snowflakes


It's Saturday again and I'm in for a second weekend of swimming, so this is gonna be quick. The second week of challenges at  52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown means a colour challenge and this week we have a non-traditional combo of pink, blue and silver.


To make my card I first heat embos some silver snowflakes onto blue patterned paper. I added three small paper bows, made using the small bow punch. 


Some pearlised silver card for a mat and a stick on silver sentiment .....


And it's finished!





6 comments:

  1. A pretty card that would be super quick and easy to make lots of for all those Christmas makes - love it! Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pretty little bows are just super against the frosty snowflake paper. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cute little paper bows are just adorable - I love the patterned paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. c’est très sympa Louise, quelle joli idée de mettre des nœuds en valeur sur ce fond de flocons, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweet little bows add a fun touch to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those gorgeous bows, Louise. So effective! April Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx