Thursday 19 February 2015

Incognito Butterfly

One day earlier this week I had a massive card crafting session, I made 7 cards for the DTs I am on. Hrs the one I made for this week's colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches


The colours are

This one layer card happened by accident! I inked up this gorgeous grungy
Butterfly image from Visible Image stamps and stamped it onto what I thought was a piece of white card stock but which was actually a card blank. Looking at it I decided to continue and add a sentiment, as I thought it looked very CAS




As you can see it is quite a big card. The wavy sentiment from  the SU set Happiest Birthday Wishes just fits in perfectly. 




3 comments:

  1. I'm totally besotted by this grungy butterfly, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool butterfly image! It looks terrific the way you've kind of randomly inked it. Nicely done, Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another WOOOOWWW
    this is totally stunning
    that butterfly like fly from water out...awesome made Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx