Wednesday 29 October 2014

Through the Shed Window

Today's challenge at The Male Room a challenge blog for all your masculine inspired cards and projects, is a real classic manly theme, WOOD. 


 I used the Hardwood background stamp to create a window scene, perhaps it's a hide or a garden shed. The hardest part was positioning the centre of the window so as not to obscure too much of the Wetlands image. I used my Work of Art stamp to give the impression of watercolours and the colours I've used are Crumb Cale, Mossy Meadow and Pool Party. As there was really no room for a sentiment I lined my Kraft card base and stamped the greeting inside.

5 comments:

  1. Could be a cabin window with the wood paneling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card.
    I love the idea of looking through the window.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like this! The wood frame window is just super. I love the wetlands scene you created. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the window frame idea! The image is cute and a man's dream view, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to visit each DT member card and I see your is wonderful I really love the idea of the window and the scene behind it its soo adorable..you nail the challenge and made a romantic manly card...I love it....I join too at The Male Room..if you have a bit time maybe do you like to see it on my Blog...would be so glad if you could leave me some love back too..hugs, Monika from Germany...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx