Thursday 5 June 2014

Geometric Flower


This bright, cheerful colour combo is from this week's challenge at CASColours and Sketches and I owe my card to a crafter I have never met! A friend was lucky enough to go to an SU event recently and was given a swap from a fellow SU Demonstrator. I always love to see these samples and this particular one really stood out, so simple and eye catching. I have unashamedly cased her card, changing only the colours and sentiment


Only a little bit of stamping, just the tiny sentiment, apart from that I used squares and rounded two opposing corners on each one, alternating the colours. I hope you like it as much as I fell in love with the original.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely love your clean, graphic card - really bold and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very bold card Louise - looks fab - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx