Thursday 13 March 2014

Yellow Daisies

OK, so I'm very late with this post. Truth is, I made a card earlier in the week, uploaded it to the blog and then, last night decided that it really wasn't good enough to share on the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge Blog, so I had to do this one this evening when I got home from work. I had a little inspiration from Stampin' Royalty, because I used their colour swatch.  Here's the sketch and the colour palette


 and my card...

The DPs are from a range called Sweater Weather (and is a much closer match for Pistachio Pudding IRL, but I've photographed this with a flash), the sentiment is from Delightful Dozen and the flower is from Best Of Flowers. The yellow is ink pad stamped directly onto card, must admit, I don't have So Saffron, so this is my closest match. I think this card will be of to The Netherlands for my lovely MIL, so I've kept it embellishment free and quite 'flat'.

1 comment:

  1. A great layout Louise - fab colours too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx