Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tags on the Run

Just a quickie from me this morning. I made some gift tags using the emboss resist technique, one of the featured techniques on Technique Time Tuesday, where the current challenge asks for any previous technique.  I am so sorry that my post is about a week late, but that's about my life at the moment- at this rate we will be celebrating Christmas at New Year in our house!


They match the wrapping paper I have, hence the mix of colours and are destined for my work colleagues. The stamps are, of course, Ornament Keepsakes and the snowflake is a magazine freebie- one I really love to use.  Go to run, so much to do........

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Louise your tags are gorgeous! Emboss resist is one of my favorite techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, Louise! This is one of my favorite techniques, too. I love the colors that you chose and that they coordinate with your wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx