Wednesday 18 December 2013

Male Celebration

At The Male Room it's time for a celebration! It can be any celebration you like, my card could be for a birthday or New Year but it' definitely for a man or teenaged boy.



I used a stamp set from Papermania, called It's a Man's World and coloured it using my Promarkers. I've added some stickles glitter for the bubbles and the party blower and some shading gives the image a little more depth. I hand drew the border and used a textured red card mat. The photo is flashed so has lost some of the warmth in the colours -if I get chance I will redo the pic. Something quite different to my normal style- I like it!



1 comment:

  1. This is real fun and a perfect card to celebrate the new year with.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx