Wednesday 31 July 2013

First class Male

Wow, I am so excited today as a brand new challenge blog gets under way, and I'm on the design team!! It called The Male Room and is for masculine cards only. When Jacqueline, the creator of this new blog, asked me to join I was thrilled, mostly because male cards are something which I find very difficult and I wanted to be pushed out of my comfort zone. A keen and talented DT has been put together and we've had a few chats about possible themes for the blog and they're really great, I can't wait.  My life is always fairly hectic, so the fact that the challenges run fortnightly was also a big plus for me.
Enough of the chatter, you want to see my first card, don't you?


I must admit, until I get more confident I've gone with my old favourite for men's cards, Zoo Review. I really like these zebras, there's something about their monochrome, geometric look which makes me smile. I've used the last of the homemade washi tape in the zebra print design :(  -I really will have to try to locate that Inkadinkadoo stamp and add it to my stash. The sentiment is from Best Dad Ever. I've used black cs for the card base, so I've stamped inside...

  Do have a go at making a card for this challenge, anything goes for our first one, and remember you have two weeks. I can't wait to visit your blog and leave you some love from The Male Room!

3 comments:

  1. this is a fab card louise!love the zebra print!im going to take a look at the male room too as i tend to turn to cd's for men as an easy option!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this card! Can't go wrong with black and white, and I do like the zebras!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make male cards look easy! Great masking on the zebras!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx