Thursday 30 May 2013

Seeing double?

As we have 5 Thursdays in May, and this one being the fifth we have a special challenge for you from CAS -Colours and Sketches which we call 'the double'.  This time you get a sketch and the colours combined. Here they are:



I think I chose quite a difficult stamp set for this challenge and it didn't quite turn out as I had hoped but here is my card - another one for Christmas!
 I've used mirri card, which is almost the same shade as Real Red, for the centre circle mat. I think the images could have been placed better, as only the top right one is in the correct place - the others are too far over towards the centre. My only excuse is that I really didn't have time to make another one, as I'm actually away on holiday right now! Don't worry I will be visiting your blogs and commenting as soon as I get back and I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with 'The Double'.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a really great 'double' card and love how you used the red for just one drink x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx