Thursday 18 April 2013

Decorate a Daisy with Primrose Petals

It's colour week at CAS Colours and Sketches and this week we have a pink, purple and blue type combo, or to be more exact Primrose Petals, Rich Razelberry and Pool Party
Aren't they lovely! If you don't have the SU shades, (I had to borrow Primrose Petals as I had nothing like it) just use shades closest to these from your stash.
I made myself use this stamp set, as I am not quite sure why I bought it, it really isn't my style, but I do like this card

I stamped the flowers in the background first in Pool Party - they're from The Language of Friendship stamp set.  Then I stamped three large daisies in the challenge colours and fussy cut them out, finally stamping the sentiment direct onto the background in Primrose Petals ink. Originlly I had stamped the three daisiies usig masking and then added the background. I used this panel inside my card


Don't know which one you prefer - this way you get both! Finished off my card with a mat of Rich Razzelberry and a small gem.
Do have a look at the other cards from the DT over at the blog, and remember - keep it CAS!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great Louise and this stamp set is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's lovely Louise and used perfectly with the colours - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Louise. I like that you used the original piece to decorate the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx