Saturday 26 January 2013

Triple Time Stamping

Final challenge for January (where did that month go to!!) at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and we have a technique challenge for you. This time it's a simple but very effective technique called triple time stamping. I tried a variation, where I used different shape and size layers, not decreasing layers, but over on the blog you can see examples of the more usual layout.  We don't mind how you do it as long as you use the basic technique

I used Naturals Ivory, a slightly creamy CS and Indigo Island and Pool Party inks, not your typical Christmas colours. The stamp set is Season of Joy and I've added a small silver bow with a jingle bell and tiny silver gem centres to the flowers. I've used silver mirri board for the matting and layering.  I did attempt to triple time stamp a sentiment but, to be honest, it wasn't that successful and so I have not used it on my card.

6 comments:

  1. I really like your variation on the triple stamping technique with the offset panels. Looks absolutely fab! Love the colours you've used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Louise! I adore the way you layered your panels--so different and so fun! THe blues are beautiful, too! :) HUGS to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise, I love how you changed the pattern-so different and it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different - but still beautiful and I love your little jingly bell, gorgeous colours too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise, I LOVE this! I really like the different sized panels, the blues are gorgeous together and the jingle bell is an adorable touch!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx