Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year

The household has nearly returned to normal, husband back to work, kids still in bed, so I thought I would make a quick card and was inspired by the cue at CASology challenge blog- NEW! Of course, I made a New Year card - not very original but it's the only one I've made this year.
I used my Pennant Punch and some of the In Colours, along with Outlined Occasions, all from Stampin' Up. I stamped the image and coloured it, adding the balloons from Pedal Presents too. The card is double scored to add an interesting frame, but you can't see it so well. I used bakers twine to string my banner and have stuck it down with dimensionals.  It took me a while to decide where to place the banner actually, finally I went for this option. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! xx

7 comments:

  1. such a cheery card Louise to bring in the New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun colorful card - love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pops of colours and use of the penant. Clever way to colour that sentiment - fun! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week, Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colourful banner. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great banner!! I love the placement of it too. Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, FUN! I love the banner for the new year...such a fun, colorful card! Thanks for playing aong at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous bright and cheery celebration card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx