Thursday 27 December 2012

Perfectly Preserved Thank You

Now that Christmas has been and gone it's time to send those thank you cards for all those lovely presents you have received.  My inspiration for my cards this year is the sketch over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week.  Here it is
For my card I have rotated the central shape as I wanted to use the jar and alium images from the Perfectly Preserved set. I stamped and cut out the Thank You sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals.

I used some more DSP from the Festival of Prints set - I love these papers, the only problem is deciding which side to use! Here I chose a paper which I thought complimented the stamped image best. I sponged the edges lightly with wisteria wonder
I am, of course, writing this post before Christmas as I won't have time to create any cards with all the excitement of the whole family at home. I hope that you have had a wonderful time and that Santa brought you some fab (crafting) gifts.

3 comments:

  1. Your colour scheme is so subtle and the stamped image just perfect for a Thank you card-I need to get crafting some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, hope you had a great Christmas, wonderful card, love that stamp set - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper stack too - the papers are the perfect size for cards - and that gorgeous jar with the alliums in it. Hope you've had a lovely Christmas Louise and happy new year to you. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx