Wednesday 17 October 2012

DIY DSP

The challenge at Simply Stamping #81 is simply brilliant - create your own designer paper, or as they put it DIY DSP! I have had so much fun with this and I am sure some of those other DSPs I've stamped will make it to my blog another day.  Here is my current favourite

I am working on a challenge for this colour combination at the moment and so a card was born! I used a new to me stamp set.  Its a retired 2 step stamping set from SU called Border Builders.  It was a recent find on ebay and came to me from the USA - how very exciting! I used Pretty in Pink and Basic Black cardstock and inks and the sentiment is from Sweet Cake. The die cut stars are popped up on dimensionals. Off to craft some more as there is only me home tonight...bliss!

1 comment:

  1. It's great fun stamping your own DSP and I love the effect you've created here! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx