Sunday 30 September 2012

Kraft Circles

I have wanted to make a card using kraft for a long time now, and this morning this is what happened

I have made a tent fold birthday card and the design was inspired by the sketch challenge at Simply Stamping.  I used a new stamp set too, Reason To Smile and stamped in Indigo Island and poppy Parade. It is more difficult to stamp on kraft card than I had thought.The main eyecatchers are the fabulous brads and I just love that DSP.  The beauty of using a tent fold card is that not all the paper is hidden by the circles and so I also stamped a birthday banner, using a sentiment from the Sweet Cake set.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, thanks for popping round yesterday it was lovely to see you. Thanks for showing me this gorgeous card too although I must say it looks so much better in real life and you can't really tell that it's an easel card from your photos - it's a great take on the SS sketch though - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on the sketch Louise, the pretty papers work perfectly as the background! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Louise, a great take on our sketch and I love those special brads in the flower centres! I've not inked up my Reason to Smile set yet - must do that soon!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin'! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Louise - the flowers are very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx