Wednesday 12 September 2012

CAS Cupcakes

So you've seen the cats, now here's the cupcakes.... I think it's my first post with a cupcake card although not my first card with a cupcake! I love to work on the CAS style and this card has loads of clean white space, even though it's embossed with cupcakes , because embossing, dry or heat, is what they are looking for this week at CAS-ual Fridays.

I am playing with new stuff again today - the Sweet Cake stamp from SU.  I inked it and heat embossed the image and then added the sentiment in a contrasting colour.  I coloured in the cherry and the heart to accentuate them and added a banner to complete the shades of pink. I think I will be doing more with this stamp, I really love it...great for teenage girls, crazy friends,  small children,even Valentines.Watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm yummy cupcake - lovely card too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Louise - I love the CAS layout with the embossed base! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours popping off the white embossed background! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx