Thursday 5 July 2012

Coffee and Cream Birthday card


I needed to make a card for one of the ladies at our craft club, who is celebrating a rather special birthday later this month, and when I saw the challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge was Coffee and Cream I started planning this one.  It is a tent fold card made from kraft cardstock and I've used some Papermania matching papers, buttons, ribbons and giant die cut flowers to set off the sentiment.  The brad in the centre of the flower was made by cutting a circle out of the paper and colouring in the flower with promarkers.  I have also used my markers to colour the acetate heart shape coffee colour. I shall give it to her when we have coffee (and may be some birthday cake!) at our next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx