Tuesday 10 April 2012

Men and Boys vintage

Vintage is not normally my style, but that's what challenges are all about.  Here is my entry for the Make My Monday challenge this week, which is Cards for Men and Boys -vintage. I was playing with some new stamps from Papermania -'Portobello Road' and some gorgeous SU paper. As you can see it's an easel card with a  little key hole to hold the easel up. A few vintage ephemera and some of Tim Holtz Distress Ink 'scattered straw' to age the papers. Couldn't resist adding a  butterfly or 2 to lift the whole thing, everybody likes butterflies!

5 comments:

  1. It may not be your usual style Louise but your card has a great vintage style about it. Great use of the elements too! Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week! Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise - lovely vintage style card, thanks for joining in with us at Make My Monday this week! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Your butterflies look fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM.
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Louise. Love the London theme and the fab shape.
    Thanks for sharing with us at MMM this week and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx